Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cheddar Cheese Burgers


It is starting to cool down, so that means one thing. Fall is right around the corner! Light jacket days, leaves turning several colors. Seeing your breathe when your outside. The smell of the pumpkin patches and hayrides. And most importantly FALL FOOD & FOOTBALL!!! I am extra excited this year because it is my first year doing fantasy football. Wish me luck :).
 

So this month I will have a theme of good Football food for your parties. I found this recipe a few months ago and have been waiting to cook it.


Ingredients:
1 lb of ground beef
1/3 cup of bacon bits
1 cup of cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons of Ranch Dressing Mix
3 tablespoons of Sour Cream




Hardware:
Pretty much you need a bowl, Tablespoon, and 1/3 cup measuring cup. I measure the way grandma always did..eyeballed it. 

Directions:
  1. Mix all the ingredients together in the bowl
  2.  2 options:
    1. Cook your burgers on the grill on medium heat for about 7-9 min on each side. Or until done.
    2. Cook them in the oven until they are done. About 15 - 20 min.
     
     
  3. Add your favorite burger toppings and enjoy
I found this and other good meals at www.plainchicken.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...