Friday, August 10, 2012

S'mores Bars






So when I think about S'mores I think about one phrase "You're killing me Smalls!". Can anyone tell me what movie that is from? Is it sad I think about that before campfires? Anyways, I took a pan of these to work and they were devoured before I could get one for myself. So I am sure your kids and your kid's friends will love them.























Ingredients are pretty easy for this one:
5 tablespoons of butter
10 oz. bag of mini marshmallow (around 6 cups)
12 oz. package semi sweet chocolate chips
12 oz box of Golden Grahams



For hardware needs you will need:
-medium/large pot
-9 x 13 in pot

- 1 Large bowl

Directions:
  1. First things first! Place the choc. chips in the freezer to chill while they wait to be used. Also spray your pan with some non stick spray and set it aside for now.
  2. Melt your butter in the pot over medium heat.
  3. Add about 5 of your marshmallows in the pot. Mix and allow it all to melt together.
  4. When the marshmallows are almost melted take off heat.
  5. Dump all of your golden grahams in your large bowl.  
  6. Add your marshmallows and mix until coated. After that add your chocolate chips.
  7. And the rest of your marshmallows  then mix everything altogether.
  8. Then place it in your pan. Cover and let sit in the fridge. I let mine sit about an hour or so.
  9. After setting put out and cut. Depending on how you cut them you can get as many as 20 bars  




Enjoy the meal. I found this fun snack on Macaroni and Cheesecake. Swing by there and see whats going on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...