Happy End of the world everyone :P. The Mayan calendar is ending tomorrow but as I see no one is really worried about it. I have seen more jokesters than doomsday preppers over the whole situation. Well whatever your opinion is I still think you should try this recipe on for Christmas J. I found this meal out of the cookbooks that my smoking hot wife got me for an anniversary gift back in October. So if you really enjoy this one we can give her all the credit.
- 4-1 oz. semi sweet cooking squares
- 1 stick of butter (1/2 cup)
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- Confectioners’ sugar (optional)
- Ice cream (optional)
- A medium saucepan
- Large bowl
- Muffin pan
- Electric mixer
- ¼ measuring cup
- ¼ teaspoon
- Cupcake liners
- Preheat the oven to 400
- Also line your muffin pan with cupcake liners. I lined all of them but I only needed 9.
- In your saucepan add your heavy whipping cream, chocolate squares, and butter.
- On low heat melt all the ingredients together. Take your time with this step. Once melted take off heat add flour and sugar then set-aside for now.
- Next add your eggs, egg yolks, and sugar in your bowl and mix on high. Mix until you get a thick lemon colored mixture. It will take about 9-10 minutes.
- Once you have the thick mixture slowly add it to your chocolate in the saucepan a fourth at a time. I didn’t mix it all the way to show you exactly what this step this was. Trust me you will get a nice milk chocolate color.
- Now pour your chocolate mixture in your muffin tin. I filled mine almost to the top. Then slide in the oven for about 7-8 min. You really just want the cake to just settle.
- After 8 minutes take out the cakes. They should still have a little jiggle to them. Don’t do what I did and think they need “another minute”. You will end up with fully cooked brownies.
- Allow to cook and serve. You can sprinkle them with sugar or eat them with Ice Cream.