Happy Thursday everyone! Well this week we all survived all of the 12/12/12 posts, lol. I didn’t post anything about the topic but I do think it is pretty neat to say you lived through it. Ok so back to food now. For those that don’t know I really enjoy pizza. That is something I never grew out of from my childhood. Every so often we will have a pizza party at work. I don’t show it but I always get pretty excited to see pizza boxes laid out with a smorgasbord of toppings for my enjoyment. It takes me back to much simpler days of childhood when our classroom collected the domino dots to get a pizza party. So when I found this meal of course I had to try it. I used to buy the frozen French bread pizzas from the store. Now I cook so no more frozen pizzas for me. Check out what I found from What's cooking with Ruthie.
- 2 French bread loaves
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 1 jar of pizza sauce
- Your favorite pizza toppings. I used pepperoni and sausage. But any of your favorite toppings work.
- All you need for this one is a pan lined with foil. Your dishwasher will thank you for the easy load.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Cut your loaves of French bread in half.
- Next add a ¼ jar of pizza sauce and a ½ cup cheese to each half
- Then add your favorite toppings. This is the fun part if you have kids
- Now just add the pizza in the oven for 6-7 minutes or until the bread is golden brown.