Thursday, November 8, 2012

Butterfinger Fudge

Butterfinger Fudge, The Network Fork
Happy Thursday everyone! So sorry that I have been on a cooking hiatus lately but I am back and got a great meal for you. Thanks Sarah for stepping in for me and thank you for all the prayers for my family. Normally I don't bake...Period. It never fails that when I attempt to bake I overcook or even burn it. But everyone once and a while I get lucky and when I do I have to celebrate. This time I made some Butterfinger fugde that I found from the website Crazy for Crust.


Butterfinger Fudge, The Network Fork

Ingredients:
3 cups Candy Corn
2 cups white chocolate chips
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup of milk chocolate chips, optional
1 can of sweet condensed milk


Butterfinger Fudge, The Network Fork

Hardware:
1 medium saucepan
1 8x8 pan (9x9 if you don't want is as thick)
1 measuring cup (1 cup)
cooking spray
aluminum foil

Directions:
  1. Line your pan with some foil and spray it with cooking spray.
  2. In the saucepan add the Candy Corn and peanut butter. On low heat stir about every 30-45 seconds for about 4-5 min.
  3. When the Candy Corn and peanut butter has started to warm up and stirring pretty easy add the condensed milk. Continue to stir often for another 4-5 min.
  4. Next stir in your white chocolate chips and keep on stirring. Turn up the heat to medium low if you like but keep an eye on it. It will seem like you will stir FOREVER but keep patient and it will all melt together.
  5. Once everything has melted together pour into your pan and allow to cool for about 20-30 min. If you want throw in the fridge for a few minutes.
  6. Once it has cool just slice and serve.
  7. If you chose to use some milk chocolate just melt 1 cup and dip your fudge. I noticed in the original recipe that you can use veggie oil to thin the chocolate if needed. I didn't need to use any.
  8. Serve your fudge or hoard it. Either way I will not judge you :)
Enjoy. Be sure to check out what is going on at Crazy for Crust


Butterfinger Fudge, The Network Fork


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...