Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sausage Biscuits Bites

 Hey everyone! I hope that you have had a great week so far. It feels good to be back from Vacation. We had a great time sitting on the beach. Be on the lookout for an extra story about my food adventure while I was down there. So...I know that said that this month would be crockpot month but I totally forgot to start the meal this week. I guess I left my head in Destin. But no worries, I have a backup meal that I made a few weeks ago. I happen to see these on Ziplist made by Plain Chicken. As soon as I saw them I knew what I was making that night to randomly take to work. I dropped them off in the break room the next morning and they were gone by 10am. Gee, I wonder if they liked them. :)




Ingredients:
- 1 lb sausage (Any kind will work)
- 2 cups of cheese (Variety is also allowed)
- 2 10 ct. cans of the Grands Jr. layer biscuits



Hardware:
- 1 large bowl
- 1 mini muffin pan
- 1 pair of hands (not pictured, If you have children helping then more hands are helpful)


Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 400
  2. Mix the sausage and cheese together gently with your hands.
  3. Spray your muffin pan with cooking oil.
  4. Open 1 can of biscuits. Split each biscuit in half to make 20. Press each half into a well of the muffin pan.
  5. If you have children or know of a school that collects the Box Tops for Education remember to cut them off the biscuits can.
  6. Next roll your sausage/cheese mixture into the size of large marbles. Add them into each biscuits.
    If you want you can roll out 40 even balls. I just grandma cooked them and just eyeballed as I went.
  7. When you have added the sausage mixture cook them in the oven for about 8-10 min or until the crust is golden brown.
  8. Allow to cool and Enjoy.

 I found this meal thanks to Ziplist and Plain Chicken. Be sure to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...